- Upon entering, patient should wash hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Take care of copay; then when the doctor is ready, the patient is to proceed to adjusting room with all their belongings.
- Once the patient is done with adjustment, they are to proceed to the counter with the window to schedule their next visit and then exit the lower door.
- All surfaces are wiped down every 30 minutes.
- We have ceiling fans to circulate air in adjusting room plus air filtration system for the whole office that helps to mitigate airborne bacteria.
- Adjusting tables are wiped down after every patient.
- All patients over the age of 10 are required to wear a face covering.
- We have extended our appointment time frame to allow for social distancing.
- No more than 2 families in waiting room at one time.
- If patient is out-of-state or family member is COVID-19 positive, they must quarantine for 10 days or receive a negative test result and quarantine for 7 days before coming into office.
Dr. Melissa and staff have been great over the past year. Always feel great after my appointment. I would highly recommend them.
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Mike for over a year now. When I started, I was experiencing severe pain from sciatica. I’ve been pain free since going to Dr. Mike. Look forward to my regular maintenance visits. Highly recommended!